Sunday, December 23, 2012

Girl in Pink

I believe pink makes me look young and happy. Yeah? :)
I can smell Christmas! Feels good :)... I was thinking of what colour to wear and I was actually thinking of gold but I thought of wearing it some other time. But anyway, I really admire my brother for giving me nice shots or the shots I really wanted to have.

What I love about my outfit is that it's comfortable to wear and I really didn't have a hard time doing the mix and match thing. I always go for the comfortable outfit at the same time, cute and happy :)

I so love this shot! Feels like I'm having a pictorial for a shampoo commercial. Right? (I am dreaming again. :)) ---I just want my long hair back. I miss it :(

Pink top - Terranova
Shorts - Cotton On
Neon Belt - Genevieve Gozum
Shoes - Cotton On

Photo taken by Adriel De Leon
We should learn to appreciate everything around us, big or small because life is beautiful. God made it beautiful because He loves us so much. This is the season to thank everyone for all the things they have done for us and it's time to give back, people. Merry Christmas! Enjoy and have fun. God bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment