Saturday, December 15, 2012

Cheers to Rihanna!

I've been listening to Rihanna's songs for like hours and I'm enjoying it!  I am not really a good singer and I admit that Haha but every time I'll hear some of her songs I couldn't help but sing it with emotions.

"UNFAITHFUL" - This was my favourite song when I was in high school. It's not because that I can relate to it or whatever Haha! But it's because this was the first Rihanna song that I memorized. :)

"TAKE A BOW" I love the song and video so much. Especially the "Please" part! Talking 'bout girl I love you You're the one. This just looks like a rerun. Please, what else is on? Don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not. And baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught. I tend to sing it with emotions. Haha You bet!

"LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE" Eminem's lyrics really has sense unlike other rappers. Do you actually know that the song has part two? Check it out. Click Here!

Sometimes we realize that the person is important to us when they're already gone. We look for them, please them and beg them to come back to our lives but we know that not all the time second chances are applicable. We also, sometimes, like hurting ourselves that even though they're pushing you away. You keep on coming back. Or maybe you just want to hurt yourself and wait 'till you get tired and stop.

"DIAMONDS" And here's her latest music video. This song is already stuck in my head.

I really wanted to post more music videos but I think that's going to take time. So I just posted some of the songs that became part of my life. Haha Yeah, because I was singing it in school. Lol! Oh yeah? Haha I know we all love Rihanna, that's why we can't stop ourselves from admiring her songs :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment