Thursday, September 20, 2012

Olympic Hangover

So I wanna share with you my first ever DIY shorts I made few months ago then I added the American flag at the back pockets during the Olympic days. I paired it with a cute blue top with sequins on the chest part.



The American flag on my pockets were sewn by hands. Of course, by me! I did learn sewing when I was in grade school. Though I am not an expert, it was sewn perfectly by a beginner! HAHA What do you think? :)


Wore bangles to spice up my look!
White watch from G-shock 


Shoes from Lacoste
Those shoes are really comfortable to wear! And just so you know, I don't like tying shoe laces so I removed it so that I can wear them easily :) Perfect outfit for a sunny day!

Don't forget to give me some love and check my chictopia :)


No comments:

Post a Comment