Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Black and White

So I've tried experimenting the white sheer top, I borrowed from my sister. I think the black and white combination will always make you look, kind of formal? So here it is...


For you to really not look awkward I suggest to wear a skin tone bra, definitely! I guess, you don't want others looking on your chest part because the color of your bra is too striking. And as you can see, I was wearing a super cute neon neck piece just to add some fun to the black and white combination that made me look too serious -- Well, I am not :) 


White sheer top paired with black bubble skirt


Then paired it with black tights/ leggings
In this photo I was trying to walk slowly. HAHA I'm sorry if it looks funny ;)

Don't forget to give me some love and check my chictopia! Vote vote :))

No comments:

Post a Comment