Saturday, August 25, 2012

MUSTARD

It was a Saturday and our family went out for a Mass at St. Claire to thank God for all the blessing bestowed upon us. Because I am now a Registered Nurse! (Will blog about it soon)

This is what I was wearing...


After the mass we had a stopover somewhere before going to Ronac for the ETC bazaar, my sister and I grabbed the chance and took pictures of our outfit!
My hair was tied up as usual.


Mustard top from a Bazaar
Jeggings (tights that looks jeans) from a Bazaar
Black flats from SM department store
(I bought the shoes for only 200php!) 
DIY necklace


I also tried putting my hair down.
I just love the windy effect, kinda!


Don't forget to give me some love by checking my Chictopia!
Click click, loves :)


xoxo, A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment