Monday, August 20, 2012

Love Desserts

Do you love sweets/ desserts? Do you want unlimited shakes or milk tea? Or maybe cream puffs, cakes and cookies? Or do you love crepes and put any toppings? Well, I know a perfect place for you, your family or friends! LOVE DESSERTS :)


Unlimited desserts for only 199php! and satisfy yourselves with sweets, ice creams, shakes and a lot more!


Cream puffs / Cakes / Cupcakes / Empanadas etc..

 
I call this the "cold section"
Crepes / Ice creams / Halo halo / Milk tea / Shakes etc...

Love Desserts is located at Banawe St. corner del Monte Quezon City
Like their page on Facebook for more information :)

I hope you guys will try their unlimited desserts and taste it yourselves. Enjoy! :)

And of course I  took a picture of what I was wearing...


DIY Tribal Necklace
Romper from Get Laud
Sandals from Eastwood Bazaar


I love wearing this romper. It is comfortable to wear and I just added my DIY tribal necklace to spice up my look! =)) And also just tied up my hair to show some skin! Haha Simple yet head turning Hahaha Watcha think?

Don't forget to give me some love by checking my chictopia! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! We follow each other on chictopia so I thought I'd follow your blog as well.
    Do check out my blog too, it's new. Hope you'll follow back.


    ♥ http://starsandstitches.blogspot.com/

    ♥ http://starsandstitches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete